Welcome to CALDEVENTS PTY LTD T/A/HEYYA TV
Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvdo not hold or use any information that you provide, or which Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTv collect, outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), nor do Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTv transfer it to, or share it with, others within or outside the EEA (except when Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvbelieve in good faith that the law requires it).
The Information that Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/Heyya Tv collects
Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvcollects the following data from you:
a). Personal data. These include:
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Date of birth
Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvcollects personal information when you sign up for the Services, when you access Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvServices or otherwise provide Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvwith the information, which you agree to supply us as accurate.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTv.
b) Usage data (Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
How Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/Heyya Tv use your data
Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvuse the information collected from you for the following:
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvcan improve the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Providing and managing your account
- To customize the website for you.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- Handling payment.
Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvprocessing of your personal data is in our legitimate interests and is necessary to provide the service to you and to continually improve it and the content available through it.
Submission, Storage, Sharing of Personal Data and Confidential information
Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvso much respect your privacy and understand the salient and confidential nature of the information you provide; so Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvassure you that all information supplied to us will be held privileged. However, there are times Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvmay disclose your information to third parties like:
- To the extent necessary for the purpose of providing the service, the personal data which you give Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvduring the registration process may be transferred to third parties within the EEA who we engage from time to time to provide us with any services or facilities which Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvuse for the purpose of administering our business and providing our products and services to customers.
- Law enforcement agencies for the purpose of investigating crimes, address fraud, by a subpoena or court of law, to prevent violation of terms of service, security issues, protection and safety of users or for other security matters permitted by the law.
Please ensure to keep your confidential information and password away from third parties; please note that Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvwill not be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the Confidential Information or Other Information that you voluntarily share.
It is your responsibility to protect own username and password from disclosure to others. Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvwill not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your personal information at your own risk.
If you notice your account has been breached, please inform us of it promptly.
In the event of any change, modification or alteration in our operational activities, such modification or changes will be brought to your notice promptly by posting such update on our website or through an email update.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvand you shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
Personal Data may be retained for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
The personal data that you provide when registering with Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvis retained until you ask Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvto delete it.
Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvwill also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvis legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
All the information you supplied to Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvare safe and secure. Your Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are less than 18 years of age, you are advised to stay away from this website. In the event Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTv realises that we’ve recieved information from a customer under 18 years of age, without the parent’s consent, such an information will be deleted immediately.
Processing of personal data under GDPR
Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvhas set out the condition for which Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvcollect and use the personal data of our customers or users from European Economic Area (EEA),this condition or basis depends mainly on the specific data collected.
Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvprocess your data for reasons the following reasons:
- For the purpose of processing payment
- If you instruct us to do so
- In obedience to law
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights.
- For contract performance.
The rights of Users
Individual data subjects have the following rights under the GDPR.
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvwill not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTv.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not, however, use your personal data in this way.
Contact us for more information about our use of your personal data and how such rights can be exercised. Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvwill ask for verification of identity before honoring such request, please take note of this.
You may unsubscribe to our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mail communications. In other words, Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvoffer you the chance to “opt-out” from having your personally identifiable information used for particular functions, when Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvask you for this detail. When you register on the website, if you do not want to receive any additional material or notifications from Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTv, you can show your preference on our registration form.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvhave no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any other individual, company or entity whose website or materials may be linked to our Website or its Content, and thus Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvcannot be held liable for the privacy of the information on their website or that you voluntarily share with their website. Please review their privacy policies for guidelines as to how they respectively store, use and protect the privacy of your Confidential Information and Other Information.
Viewing by Others
Note that whenever you voluntarily make your Confidential Information or Other Information available for viewing by others online through this Website or it’s Content, it may be seen, collected and used by others, and therefore, Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvwill not be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the Confidential Information or Other Information that you voluntarily share.
Security/protection of your information
Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvappreciates and value the information you give to Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvso we take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvcollect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvuse encryption to protect sensitive information online, Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvalso protect your information offline. The computers/servers in which Caldevents Pty Ltd T/A/HeyyaTvstore personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Assignment of Rights
For any question about this privacy, kindly contact us on the following:
Telephone no: 0432 490 247